Sunday, August 23, 2009

Uneventful Weekend

We have had a rather uneventful weekend. Emma lost the remote control to the TV a couple times, which is always fun to try and find. She also managed to lose a sippy cup full of whole milk. I knew I had to find that one or my nose would eventually lead me to it. I didn't want the smell of sour milk throughout the house. UGH!

We ran a couple errands, went out to eat, and did some yard work. Emma loves brushing her teeth so there are a couple pictures of her with the toothbrush. She actually cries when I take it away. I wonder if this will last into her childhood?

Next weekend I am going with a couple girlfriends to San Marcos on an adult only shopping spree. Yeah! I am very excited - Jay has daddy daycare duty. It also happens to be his fantasy football draft weekend so I wonder how much attention Emma will actually get.

On Thursday I have to drive Emma to Texas Childrens Hospital in Houston to get blood drawn for a blood test. I am not looking forward to this because it is pure misery trying to hold her down to get blood drawn. I don't know how Jay managed to get out of this one!

Our love bug brushing her teeth

Brushing teeth with mommy

Hi everyone!
She has to be entered into a cutest baby alive contest! ( I'm not biased, am I?)

Kisses from mommy

Before dinner on Saturday

1 comment:

  1. Oh for crying out loud, Emma is getting SO big and looks like a little girl!!!!!! Such a sweet little thing, i heart her so much :)

    ReplyDelete