Monday, August 10, 2009

Emma at the Splash Park

This weekend Jay and I took Emma to a local park. They have a huge playground and splash park. Emma had a blast. She loves being around other kids. Daddy had to be her bodyguard at the splash park because there were so many other kids. They were running everywhere and Emma was so tiny compared to them - they were sure to knock her over.

She is also so very smart. I have been teaching her where her nose, ear, eyes are. Yesterday I asked her where mommy's nose was and she pointed right to it! It may have been a fluke, but we are working on it!

Crawling through the tunnel
Swinging wih Daddy
Picture of about half of the playground


The huge splash park
Look at all these kids mommy!













She insisted on carrying a little magazine AND sippy cup around with her all afternoon

Video of her and Daddy playing ball



3 comments:

  1. Emma is growing up so fast, she looks older from when we saw her in June!!! Glad she loved that splash park, it looked fun. what a little munchkin she is with her sippy and magazine; a beverage to go along with some casual reading! Kole intently watched Emma's video three times and after the video he squealed and pounded his hands on the couch for more!! I think he liked watching her walking around and playing! Oh, plus she's a little girl and my son is a womanizer....I need to teach him that Emma is his COUSIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, Emma is the cutest thing I've ever seen, I can't believe how much she's grown!! I love her pigtails - she is just adorable. I can't wait to see her on Sunday. Love Anni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - where is this park? It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete