Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tuberous Sclerosis Walkathon

Today was the Tuberous Sclerosis Walkathon that I participated in. It was in Silver Spring, Maryland (about 45 minutes from where we live) and it was a gorgeous day. I am very proud to say that the final amount raised was $3269.46!!! I want to thank all of our family and friends for each and every single donation. From the smallest donation of $25 all the way up to an anonymous donation of $484.61. (Wow!! Unbelievable!! Special thank you to whoever made that one:) I will admit that I am still in a bit of shock at how much money was raised and very proud that everyone took the time, effort, and money to help support our cause. It truly is touching to see all of the support that we have.

Also want to give a great big shout out to my walking partner, Jenn. Jay happened to have a vacation planned to Vegas this weekend and couldn't participate with me. Thank you so much, Jenn for walking with me today and supporting our cause:)





No comments:

Post a Comment