Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anna's On The Move!!!

Anna is on the move! I have a hard time keeping up with her these days. The other day I left her playing in the living room with a basket of toys for just a few minutes. When I returned I found her INSIDE the basket:)




She really understands things, too. Yesterday we lined up a lion, polar bear, pig, dog, and gorilla. We asked her to get each one "Get the pig Anna. Remember the pig says oink oink." She got every single one right!! We are so proud of her. She has also officially started walking with her car walker, although I will admit it isn't the prettiest sight:) I put her on it yesterday and she immediately walked across the entire room and has done it numerous times since. She will be running before we know it! Enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment