Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Emma's Last Gymnastics Class

I wanted to post a few quick videos and pictures of Emma's last gymnastics class and I am in shock right now because blogger (the website that I use for this blog) has updated their program and my life just got a whole lot EASIER!  Does that really ever happen when technology is involved?!?  I used to have to do my posts backwards - so that I uploaded the pictures and videos at the very bottom first, but now I can do it in the normal order AND upload more than 2 or three images at a time (which is AWESOME and will save tons of time!!).  Sorry, I got a little excited there! 

Anyway, we have had Emma in gymnastics since last August and decided it was time for a break - especially since she will be doing more swimming classes coming up soon.  Parents were allowed in this last class to take pictures and I wanted to post a few of my little gymnast.


This video doesn't show much except the fact that she loves her sister:)  Emma stopped doing her little obstacle course to come and give Anna a kiss (she was sitting on the ground at my feet.)  Definitely made momma's heart go pitter patter:)




A few pictures of Anna - wish she would have given me a smile in this one.  I love how fluffy her hair looks.

 Anna playing with her new Easter craft.  She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. DAMN Emma has a nicepussy, just a couple of hours in bed with her I could die a happy man

    ReplyDelete