Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We had a great day. I made dinner for us and although Jay and I decided not to exchange gifts he still sent me roses. What a good hubby! We also had cupcakes for dessert from Ooh La La Bakery - YUMMY! Emma helped me make Daddy a creative Valentine with candy (see below for the picture - double click on it to enlarge so that you can read it.) She had so much fun making it - she LOVES crafts and asks to use the glue every day! She glued everything (with just a little help) and had so much fun. She kept telling Jay that she had a surprise for him and was so proud to give it to him.
Otherwise we have been enjoying the warm weather. It has been gorgeous this week (mid 70's) and we have been playing outside a lot and going for bike rides, too. The four of us even had a little picnic in the park on Sunday AND I washed my car. Talk about a great day:)
Enjoy the pictures and video. I especially love the video of Anna laughing. There is something so innocent and adorable about those first baby smiles and laughs!
I am a sucker for those darn hooded bath towels:)





Emma riding her bike - she still talks about how Santa brought it for her and it is "Beautiful"



Sliding down the big slide at a friends birthday party

Twirls


That's my girl sucking her thumb. Apparently she was worn out from all the jumping and sliding!

Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!!


The poster the girls made for daddy






Anna's adorable laugh



No comments:

Post a Comment