Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Blog!!

Hey everyone! Well, I have officially started my own blog page. I currently have just the basics on the page and I hope to expand it as I learn more about the capabilities. I am using this as a means to easily communicate with all of our friends and family, who are spread across the country, about what is happening in our lives. Since our lives currently revolve around our precious little Emma, I am sure that 99.9% of the info, pictures and videos will be about her! Feel free to visit as often as you like and to post any comments. I plan to update the site once every week or two. I hope everyone is enjoying their new year and will be able to enjoy the Super Bowl tonight. Jay and I are rooting for the underdogs - Go Arizona! Here are a couple new pictures of Emma:


Emma crawling

Look at her standing!!

I am going to share a couple of my first videos. After viewing them, I know that you will have a couple thoughts about what a terrible videographer I am. I realize that they aren't the best quality and I am trying to improve my skills!

Emma crawling:


Jay finishing his marathon (this one is pretty bad quality - oops):


Hope you enjoyed!! Keri












No comments:

Post a Comment