Friday, May 10, 2013

TSC Walk


Last weekend was our walkathon to support Anna and the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance.  We had a wonderful walk and some of our Houston friends who are so amazingly supportive of our cause came and walked with us!  I am so proud to say that our team raised $2,850 for a cause that is so near and dear to our hearts!!  Thank you to each and every donor, both very big and small, for continuing to support us on our journey.  It truly means so much to us to have so many people willing to open their pockets to support our precious Anna!
 
Our family at the TSC walk

Our great friends who came to walk with us.  Thank you guys!!

 
After the walk we went back to Katy, in our old neighborhood, to stay the night with our friends Brian and Jamie.  The kids had a great day playing together and had so much fun having a sleepover.
  • Anna and Brady enjoying their pizza

Emma and Avery with their silly faces

Anna loved her cupcake!
The next morning Jay and I took the girls to the Houston Zoo before heading back to Beaumont.  They had a great time and it was fun to do before the weather here in Texas is way too hot to be outside at the zoo.
 

Daddy and Anna watching the elephants

Emma giving the sleeping lion a high five through the glass!

Both girls got to feed the giraffe, too!  That was so much fun!


 
We have been busy preparing for Emma's 5th birthday coming this Sunday.  We made Barbie cupcakes for her to take to school.  Anna loved licking the beaters and mom made her take her dress off so she wouldn't get purple frosting all over it.  This made for some cute pictures in her big girl underwear that mom just couldn't resist.


It has been raining cats and dogs here today and is supposed to again tomorrow.  Grandma and Grandpa are here in town visiting for Emma's birthday celebration and our plans have been a bit hampered by the rain:(  Emma enjoyed getting out during a break in the rain today to play in the rain puddles.


 
Enjoy the weekend!  Next time I post I will have a 5 year old!!  How in the world did that happen???

17 comments:

  1. wow Anna is turning me on with that sticky face in her panties. get them off girl an my and the homies will run trains through that sweet white ass she be loving how many of us want to please her and treat her like that dirty slut. she be BEGGING for that black dick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want my nice hard white one in all 3 holes many times over

      Delete
  2. I would fuck her hard cumming gallons of cum all inside her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rape her hard in every hole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pin her to the ground drop her panties and gangrape her with someone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. count me in, I don't care if I have her pu--y or her arse first as long as it is young n tight

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love to have her watch mecum in her panties, I love wanking for my niece she is 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet you her pussy is fucking amazing, I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan her white panties are going to make me bust ffucck

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHE IS MAKING ME CUM UNCONTROLLABLY! I JUST NUTTED ALL OVER MYSELF AND I GOT SCARED AND RAN DOWN THE HALLWAY THEN NUTTED ON MY GMA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feels so damn good staring at her body while I shoot my load across the room

    ReplyDelete