Sunday, April 7, 2013

Raising Money for the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance

Hi to all!  I know that it has been a LONG time since my last post but we have been busy!  I promise a post with fun updates and pictures will be coming soon, but I wanted to first post about the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance walkathon.  Our family is walking on May 4th in Houston to support the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance and our daughter Anna, who is in a life long battle against this disease.  Please consider donating to our cause by visiting my personal fundraising page at the following link:
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1787502&langPref=en-CA

We can't thank all of our friends and family enough for continuing to support our cause!  It truly means so much to us that you continue to open your wallets and donate to support us so Thank You!!

In the meantime wish me luck in my continued quest to potty train Anna:)  Today was day #1 and we had 4 accidents and 4 successes.  Pretty good for the first day, but this momma is exhausted!  Potty training has got to be one of the worst mommy duties ever!  I promise an update soon.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment