Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dancing Queen

Emma had her first week of dance this week.  She is taking both tap and ballet.  She decided that she wanted to try this instead of gymnastics this year.  She loved the class and told me that she really loves all of them: tap, ballet, and gymnastics.  She doesn't have a favorite.  I took this quick picture of her with my phone before we left.
 In true Anna fashion, she demanded to have her picture taken right after I took Emma's.  The girl wants to do everything her big sister does.  I told her to smile for the camera and this is what I got!  She is such a character!  She laughed and laughed when she saw the picture on my phone.
 Here are a few gorgeous pictures of the girls that my friend Jenn from Peanut Butter and Jenny Photography took.  She is an amazing photographer!


Jay is back from another trip (although this was his personal Vegas trip).  We are oh so happy to have him home after traveling 5 different weeks out of the last 6 or 7.  The girls missed their daddy!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Emma looks so cute in her ballet outfit, and Anna is just precious :) It is amazing how much the blogging picks up once school starts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. her mouth open wide like that is only asking for my cock to choke her with my tastey cum

    ReplyDelete