Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Fun

We have been busy enjoying the summer since we returned from our Michigan vacation.  I took Anna to her first ever movie.  I knew she was a bit young (she isn't even two) but it was a free movie on a really hot day.  I decided that in the worst case scenario we could at least enjoy some popcorn.  We went with a bunch of friends and Anna made it over an hour before we had to leave.  The girls both had a good time and loved their popcorn, although Emma was a bit upset that we had to leave early.  The movie was Happy Feet 2.

Happy Feet 2

Look at all of this candy!  All I really want is popcorn!


Yummy popcorn
After the movie we played in the fountains.  Emma had a blast.  Anna was a bit slow to warm up to them.











Another day was spent at our local park.  The girls had a blast and I brought my camera for once:)









We have also been doing some cooking.  Girls love to lick the beaters.  Mom still wishes that their were three beaters because I never get one anymore.  I guess that is a good problem to have:)



This past weekend we drove to Annapolis to take a tour of the Naval Academy, eat some crabs, and check out the town.  It rained all day, but it didn't damper our fun.  The girls both thought it was so much fun that we were letting them outside in the rain!  Our first stop was the Naval Academy.


Bancroft Hall which is the dormitory for all of the cadets.  Beautiful building!


Cadets running.  They actually do the banter back and forth between the instructors and cadets.  It was very fun to listen to.


Our lunch spot - famous Cantler's

Crab for Jay


Digging into the crab - it took him forever!!!
I also took the girls to a local park and brought my camera along for a photo shoot.  I got some super cute pictures of the girls!






Anna is finally learning to use her spoon correctly.  She does a great job with her fork but has refused to use her spoon up until the past couple weeks.  I personally LOVE how she opens her mouth as wide as possible in hopes to land her spoon inside somewhere:)
This is just a silly video of Emma, her friend Hannah, and Anna pushing strollers throughout the house one night in their jammies.  It shows the typical chaos that is part of our normal daily life:)  Anna decided for some reason that it would be fun to pull the stroller backwards.  It was super cute.

2 comments:

  1. let me give Anna her biggest fuck she will ever have she'll turn into such a slutty nymph! watch out for the chats on her phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lets bothfuck her I don't care if I get her ass orcunt first I just want to be inside her, look how fat that littlecunt is

      Delete